Activate an optimized version of the page designed specifically for screen readers.
Outdated browsers can expose your computer to security risks. To ensure a secure experience, we recommend updating to the latest browser version. Support for this browser version will soon be discontinued.
IU Kokomo Alumni Scholarship Application 2017-2018
By submitting this application, you agree to allow IU Kokomo's Office of Admissions and Office of the Registrar to access your academic information. This award is reserved for IU Kokomo students.
Please be sure to complete all six sections of this application. Failure to do so may result in disqualification of the applicant.
Deadline for all applications and letters of recommendation is Friday, April 28.
Applicant Contact Information
DC District of Columbia
NH New Hampshire
NJ New Jersey
NM New Mexico
NY New York
NC North Carolina
ND North Dakota
RI Rhode Island
SC South Carolina
SD South Dakota
WV West Virginia
Preferred method of award notification
1. Class Standing
2. Current GPA (GPA/Scale (ex. 3.68/4.0)
3. Please list school/civic activities that you have been involved with and positions held during the past four years.
4. Please write a one paragraph essay addressing the following:
Why you are a good candidate for a scholarship from the IU Kokomo Alumni Association.
What you hope to accomplish with your education from IU Kokomo and your future goals.
If you are related to a member of the IU Alumni Association, please list their name, year, degree, and relationship to you.
5. One letter of reference from an IU alumnus or a faculty/staff member is required to process your scholarship application. Relatives should not write your recommendation. Please email the letter to
. Please include your name and indicate you filled out the online form.
6. I hereby acknowledgeall of the information included in this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. If any additional information is needed, I agree to furnish requested documentation.
Signature (please type your name)
All applications are confidential. Each applicant will be notified of the IUKAA Scholarship Committee’s decision. Official notification letters will be sent via postal mail by May 31, 2017.
Please type the characters in the image below.
Powered by Qualtrics